We identify the environmental and social impacts of a project before decisions are made.
Identifying the environmental impacts
EIAs must often comply with legislation. These analyses provides information on the following key topics:
- Detailed project description, noting the sources and impacts of environmental disturbances.
- Complete list of alternatives, including those rejected and detailed examination of those under serious consideration.
- Description of the project environment, including fauna, flora, air, soil, water, humans, landscape or cultural heritage.
- Detailed estimation of nature and scope of environmental impacts, including temporary and permanent as well as local and regional.
- Proposal of mitigation measures, based on expected impacts.
- Non-technical summary of the project and its likely impacts, written for a broad range of stakeholders including the general public.
- List of potential problem areas, or unknown factors, with suggestion for research to fill knowledge gaps.
Whether it is in the up-front planning and design process or during site operation, KFB can help you understand and reduce the noise that is emitted by your work site or industrial facility.
By using our deep knowledge and multidisciplinary approach we unify diverse fields of science to develop the best acoustic solutions which are tailored to our clients’ needs.
Please contact us to inquire information about our custom solutions and services.Get in touch