Collection and use of data
In line with the practical arrangements of most web services, we store HTTP questions addressed to our server. As a result, we know public IP addresses from which users view the content of our service. The viewed content is identified with URL addresses. We are know:
- the time of the enquiry,
- the time a response was sent,
- customer’s station name – identification with the HTTP protocol,
- information on errors that occurred at HTTP transactions,
- URL address of the site previously visited by the user – when the transfer to our site was made with a link,
- Information on user’s browser.
The above data is not associated with any specific persons visiting our site. In order to ensure top service quality, we analyse files with logs to determine if the site structure contains no errors, which sub-pages are visited most often, etc.
The collected logs are saved for an unspecified time as material supporting to site administration. The information in the logs is disclosed solely to persons authorised to administer the site. They may be used to generate statistics to support the administration. Collective statistics do not contain any data to identify the visitors to the site.
Cookies are used in particular for the following purposes:
- to develop statistics to help understand how you use the web sites in order to improve their structure and content;
- change the site appearance or version, to display a site suited to your individual needs (e.g. in terms of font size, layout, colours);
- to store session data (after login – as a result, you do not have to enter your login and password at each site sub-page. Such files expire when the session is ended);
- to display advertisements or to carry on marketing campaigns.
Cookies are used by other sites to which our site links, e.g. multimedia. In particular, those may be cookies supporting login or used to display advertisements best suited to your liking.
Change of cookie settings
As default, Internet browsers permit the storage of cookies on users’ end devices. You may change cookie settings at any time. The web browser settings may be modified in particular in order to block automatic placement of cookies in the end device or notify each time they are saved in your end devices.
The conditions applicable to storage or receipt of cookies can be changed by changing the settings of your web browser:
- in Internet Explorer browser
- in Mozilla Firefox browser
- in Chrome browser
- in Safari browser
- in Opera browser
No change to cookie settings means that cookies will be saved on your end device and thus we will store information on your end devices and obtain access to the information.
When cookies are disabled, difficulties may arise with using some services on our site.
Links to other sites