- Designing technical solutions for the needs of ongoing projects (unique production tailored to the specific customer);
- Developing a concept, selecting technical solutions adjusted to the client’s needs;
- Taking part in field visits and taking the measurements required for a project;
- Work towards the development and standardization of products;
- Preparing and updating technical drawing documentation;
- Technical cooperation with the production and marketing & sales departments;
- Participating in the implementation process.
- Higher technical education – specializations: Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Robotics, Mechatronics or similar;
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing;
- At least 2 years of experience in working as an independent constructor (preferably in a production company);
- Knowledge of 3D i 2D programs – Inventor, Sketchup, Autocad and MS Office;
- Communicative level of English or German language;
- Creativity, independence at work;
- Spatial imagination and technical comprehension;
- Very good work organization, ability to prioritize;
- Readiness for business travel;
- Knowledge of (sheet metal bending is an advantage;
- Knowledge of CE marking and Machinery Directive is a plus;
- Knowledge in the field of automation and pneumatics is a plus.
- Stable employment, competitive salary and trainings improving professional qualifications;
- Great development opportunities and high level of independency;
- Opportunity to gain experience in working on the implementation of innovative and international projects;
- Private health care and group accident insurance;
- Work in a dynamically developing company in the engineering industry;
- Friendly atmosphere in an open and dynamically developing team of professionals, looking forward to new ideas;
- Possibility to join the Multisport program.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com including the position you’re applying for in the email subject.
Please add below statement to your application:
„I hereby grant consent for the processing of my personal data contained in this form by KFB Acoustics sp. z o.o.. with its registered in Wrocław for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. . of 2016, item 922) ”. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the data administrator is KFB Acoustics sp. Z o.o .. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Mydlana 7. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.