Your responsibilities as a Project Coordinator will include:
- Creating project schedules and planning project management activities;
- Support in finalizing contracts’ terms, i.e. with subcontractors;
- Monitoring, supervision and control over each stage in terms of budget and project implementation;
- Reporting, preparing summary reports, providing ongoing information to the team and ensuring the correct flow of information between employees;
- Preparing summary of deliveries and specifications;
- Providing financial and technical analysis of the project;
- Close cooperation with construction and purchasing departments, i.e. on acquiring business partners and suppliers;
- Project risk identification, assessment and management.
Requirements for the role:
- A degree in engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of technical drawing;
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate several project tasks;
- Knowledge of a foreign language (English or German) on a communicative level;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel);
- Knowledge of tools supporting project management will be a plus.
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience;
- Access to trainings and a benefit package (private medical healthcare and group accident insurance);
- Possibility of using a Multisport card;
- Friendly and open team of professionals, looking forward to new ideas and projects;
- Great atmosphere and the necessary tools to achieve set goals.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your resume to: email@example.com including the position you’re applying for in the email subject.
Please add below statement to your application:
„I hereby grant consent for the processing of my personal data contained in this form by KFB Acoustics sp. z o.o.. with its registered in Wrocław for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. . of 2016, item 922) ”. At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the data administrator is KFB Acoustics sp. Z o.o .. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Mydlana 7. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.