We are committed to supporting our clients throughout this difficult time whilst keeping our employees and their families safe.
Attestation of No COVID-19 Symptoms and Agreement to Follow the KFB Physical Distancing Protocol and Mask Guideline
This agreement must be completed each day, prior to entering the building.
KFB Physical Distancing Protocol—Updated Nov 11, 2020.
KFB has taken extensive precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 on our campus. To ensure compliance with the latest local public health orders, we are providing you with this summary of actions we have taken.see more
KFB is taking the following measures to ensure the health of our employees and their families:
- KFB requires everyone entering the building to remain distance, whenever possible, and abstain from physical contact, including shaking hands. Individuals in common areas including restrooms, alcove and break rooms, and the like, are asked to maintain six feet of physical distance.
- KFB requires everyone entering the building to observe good hygiene and cough or sneeze into their elbows or a tissue.
- All KFB employees who can carry out their work duties from home are encouraged to speak to their supervisor about working remotely.
- Employees are not to come to work if they are sick.
- Anyone with cough, fever, or other symptoms of the COVID-19 virus should not enter the building.
- Self-attestation symptom checks and screenings are required before employees, students, visitors, tenants and vendors may enter the building.
- Where possible, desks or individual work stations should be separated by at least 6 feet.
- Disinfecting break rooms, restrooms, common areas, and high contact surfaces has increased.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations available, including inside and outside each campus entry point.
- Soap and water are available to all employees and the public at all restrooms and select other hand washing stations.
- KFB has a Universal Mask Policy that applies to everyone on campus and in the building.
- All non-essential events and gatherings are canceled or postponed.
- KFB requires that meetings take place remotely.
Copies of this protocol have been distributed to all employees.
* Denotes a required field